10 Signs that I'm Old(er). In no particular order.
10. We just got our "Willmaker Plus" software in the mail. Blech.
9. I've been to bed before 9:30 twice this week.
8. The show Parenthood makes me cry, like weekly.
7. I thought The Hangover was pretty funny, but was NOT amused by all the baby shenanigans.
6. When I see teenagers at our local park, I sort of grumble to myself, "hmph. crazy teenagers...go somewhere else to smoke and makeout."
5. I *sometimes* turn it to B98.5 (easy listening)..just for nostalgia. (But if I listen too long I feel like I'm at the dentist. )
4. I met an acquaintance for lunch this week. We talked a lot about home improvements.
3. When the local highschool lets out and I see kids (yes, I said "kids") walking home, I sometimes think "how did your parent let you out of the house wearing that!"
2. I always regret not bringing ear plugs to concerts.
1. I recently spent way too much (by my meager standards) for a way-to-little container of "facial creme." Because that's what one does when one becomes an adult. I think.